|Heamo_Goblin||Date: Monday, 2017-07-03, 2:23 AM | Message # 1|
Baron / Baroness
Group: Staff Team
|The Custom Socket System allows you to add custom attributes to a weapon, armor or jewelry. You can add up to 5 sockets/slots on one item, but there are risks every time you try to add an additional socket.|
- You will find these gems from all Gem Bags.
- You must gain a minimum 100 blacksmith and 100 Item ID skill and then obtain augments/socket jewels/skulls/runes by defeating mobs These augments are random and drop in the monster's loot packs.
- You must first obtain a Socketing Deed, they range from +1 to +5 sockets.
- You can select many items to socket, such as armor, weapons, rings. Please limit to these items only. Be careful not to socket anything you don't want to risk being destroyed!
- Sockets are permanent and cannot be removed! Make sure you research before adding
- There is a max of 5 skills on any item (do not over socket, if you add over 5 on an item they will not work and it is permanent)
- You can then add the augments to the socketed item with the skill Item ID
Message edited by Heamo_Goblin - Wednesday, 2020-10-28, 5:59 AM