Code of Conduct & Shard Rules
1. No DDoSing or attacking/hacking the server, websites, forums or players. Such actions are illegal!
2. No harassing, excessive foul language or threatening to harm others in real life. Please use common sense and courtesy. It is best to treat others the way you would like to be treated.
3. No impersonating staff.
4. No advertising of other products/services. There is a difference between discussing and advertising.
5. No exploiting bugs. If you’re unsure if something is a bug, then ask staff about it first. Bugs should be reported immediately. Bug reporters will be given in game rewards.
6. No third party software other than Razor, Razor Enhanced, or UoSteam.
7. No attacking or stealing when a GM is present "No interfering with staff or the the player that requested help".
8. No AFK Harvesting of ore, wood, fish etc, AFK gold farming is not allowed either.
9. Items/Pets lost by players will not be returned unless it can be determined that there was a bug which caused the issue.
10. Accounts become inactive after a player has not logged on it for 24 months. When this occurs, the account will be removed and it will not be able to be retrieved at a later date.
11. Staff is not responsible for Real World Trading! or RWT for short. If you do this it is at your own risk!
12. You may not organize or name any guilds or groups based on any racist, sexist, religious, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay or any other hate-mongering philosophy.
This applies to characters, pets, items and other in-game naming methods!
If you break the rules these penalties may occur immediately and without any notice to you.
First offense will result in 7 days in jail, 2nd offense will be 30 days in jail, and the 3rd offense will result in a permanent account ban.
You may not violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
Hallowed Realms will not be held liable for its player’s actions, and will cooperate fully with any investigation by any law enforcement agencys.