|Heamo_Goblin||Date: Sunday, 2020-11-15, 8:32 AM | Message # 1|
Baron / Baroness
Group: Staff Team
Druid spells apply to the Animal Lore and Animal Taming skills. You must have the druid spellbook (Tome of Nature)and the proper druid reagents to cast these powerful spells. The Druid Spell Book is one of the most powerful forces in the game. It is intended to be fairly rare and hard to obtain.
- Leaf whirlwind - Similar to the Mark spell.
- Hollow Reed - Similar to the Bless spell.
- Pack of Beasts - Summons animals; the number of which depends on your skill.
- Spring of Life - Restores a small amount of health, but takes time to be cast again.
- Grasping Roots - Casts roots that paralyze your opponent.
- Blend with Forest - Summons a tree to the target behind which you can hide.
- Swarm of Insects - Summons insects that sting your opponent.
- Volcanic Eruption - Fire comes from underneath the ground and damages all opponents in sight.
- Summon Familiar - Summons a creature to help you in battle.
- Stone Circle - Creates a circular wall around the opponent, disabling him from moving out of that small area, unless unless the opponent is able to teleport.
- Enchanted Grove - Grows a circle of trees which heals and restores mana to you and your friends, but not pets.
- Lure Stone - Lures all enemies and creatures in the area to a stone. Enemies will be more interested in the stone than attacking you.
- Nature's Passage - Similar to the Recall spell.
- Mushroom Gateaway - Similar to the Gate Travel spell, but with alot more stylish look.
- Restorative Soil - Creates a special soil that resurrects anyone who walks across.
- Shield of Earth - Summons a wild hedge to grow out of the ground, preventing your opponents from reaching you.
Cleric spells are based on your Spirit Speak skill, they do not use reagents, but tithed gold. The Touch of Life spell is the most powerful healing spell in the game. It even allows you to heal poisoned targets.
- Angelic Faith - The caster calls upon the divine powers of the heavens to transform himself into a holy angel. The caster gains better regeneration rates and increased stats and skills.
- Banish Evil - The caster calls forth a divine fire to banish his undead or demonic foe from the earth.
- Dampen Spirit - The caster's enemy is slowly drained of his stamina, greatly hindering their ability to fight in combat or flee.
- Divine Focus - The caster's mind focuses on his divine faith increasing the effect of his prayers. However, the caster becomes mentally fatigued much faster.
- Hammer of Faith - Summons forth a divine hammer of pure energy blessed with the ability to vanquish undead foes with greater efficiency.
- Purge - The target is cured of all poisons and has all negative stat curses removed.
- Restoration - The caster's target is resurrected and fully healed and refreshed.
- Sacred Boon - The caster's target is surrounded by a divine wind that heals small amounts of lost life over time.
- Sacrifice - The caster sacrifices himself for his allies. Whenever damaged, all party members are healed a small percent of the damage dealt. The caster still takes damage.
- Smite - The caster calls to the heavens to send a deadly bolt of lightning to strike down his opponent.
- Touch of Life - The caster's target is healed by the heavens for a significant amount.
- Trial by Fire - The caster is surrounded by a divine flame that damages the caster's enemy when hit by a weapon.
- Arm's Paeon - Regenerates your party's health slowly (Area Effect).
- Enchanting Etude - Raises the intelligence of your party (Area Effect).
- Energy Carol - Raises the energy resistances of your party (Area Effect).
- Energy Threnody - Lowers the energy resistance of your target.
- Fire Carol - Raises the fire resistances of your party (Area Effect).
- Fire Threnody - Lowers the fire resistance of your target.
- Foe Requiem - Damages your target with a burst of sonic energy.
- Ice Carol - Raises the ice resistances of your party (Area Effect).
- Ice Threnody - Lowers the ice resistance of your target.
- Knight's Minne - Raises the physical resist of your party (Area Effect).
- Mage's Ballad - Regenerates your party's mana slowly (Area Effect).
- Magic Family - Dispels all summoned creatures around you (Area Effect).
- Poison Carol - Raises the poison resistance of your party (Area Effect).
- Poison Threnody - Lowers the poison resistance of your target.
- Sheepfoe Mambo - Raises the dexerity of your party (Area Effect).
- Sinewy Etude - Raises the strength of your party (Area Effect).
- Hunter's Aim - Increases the Ranger's archery and tactics for a short period of time.
- Phoenix Flight - Calls forth a Phoenix who will carry you to the location of your choice.
- Animal Companion - The Ranger summons an animal companion (based on skill level) to aid in his quests.
- Fire Bow - The Ranger uses his knowledge of archery and hunting to craft a temporary fire elemental bow, that lasts for a short duration.
- Ice Bow - The Ranger uses his knowledge of archery and hunting to craft a temporary ice elemental bow, that lasts for a short duration.
- Lightning Bow - The Ranger uses his knowledge of archery and hunting to craft a temporary lightning bow, that lasts for a short duration.
- Nox Bow - The Ranger uses his knowledge of archery and hunting to craft a temporary poison elemental bow, that lasts for a short duration.
- Call Mount - The Ranger calls to the Wilds, summoning a speedy mount to his side.